About Kaplan Genesis
Initially founded as Genesis Institute in 2008, primarily as a CFA Program training provider, the institute has since expanded its portfolio to a range of courses. From the time of its inception, the institute has taken immense pride in having trained thousands of students – intrinsically demonstrating a high level of quality and commitment to training in the region. This continuing and sustained growth in the Middle East led to an acquisition by educational giant Kaplan in 2017, forming Kaplan Professional Middle East.
Kaplan Professional Middle East is part of the Kaplan family, the world’s leading global provider of diverse education and training. Programs include leadership and professional development training, professional accountancy and financial training, vocational qualifications, apprenticeships, financial markets, postgraduate and undergraduate degrees.
Our mission is to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We build futures, one success story at a time. To help us do this, we make sure that we work and live by our core principles; conducting ourselves in an honest and ethical way, helping our learners grasp every opportunity and drawing on our wealth of skills and experience to deliver excellence in everything we do.
Our core values define our company culture and provide the framework for what we deliver to our customers and employees each day:
- Integrity - we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in everything we do
- Knowledge - we offer expert resources to help you achieve your professional and career best
- Support - we give you the tools you need to succeed
- Opportunity - we open doors and broaden access to professional education
- Results - we’re dedicated to helping you achieve your goals – we succeed when you succeed